Here at Furniture and Fireplaces we offer discount for SUPPLY ONLY.
Please call or email for our best prices. Contact Us
Our full range of services are available if you require them.
- Site survey if required.
- Installation of Fireplaces, Gas Fire & Electric.
- Installation of Woodburning Stove & Multi Fuel Stove.
- Flue lining for wood or multi fuel stoves.
- Flue lining for open fireplaces.
- Flue Lining for Gas Fires.
- Twin wall insulated flue systems.
- Removal of old fireplace.
- Disposal of old fireplace.
- Adapt openings.
- Plastering & making good.
- False chimney breast construction.
- Chimney pots & cowls supplied & fitted.
- Chimney exhaust fans supplied & fitted.
- Chimney sweeping.
- Modifying, replacing or renewing Flue liners.
- Safety checks carried out & certificate provided.
First calculate the cubic volume of your room, a quick and simple 'calculator' for this formula is, measure your room in metres, (multiply the length x the width x the hight.)
Full example 5m L x 5m W x 2.7m H = 67.5 divide by 14 = 4.82, this number is the kW that you need to heat the room (4.82kW)
Depends! On the condition of the flue, it must be said that all stoves will have their performance enhanced by flue lining, but it is not a pre-requisite for a stove to require a flue liner. Flue Liners
Having a good cast rather than a poor steel, or a good steel rather then a poor cast. (Our opinion, just go for quality)
We aims to install your new Fireplaces or Stove within 2-4 week from the day of ordering.
We aim to delivery within 5-7 days if the product in stock.
This is a very good question, be guided by your retailer. Its in the retailers interest to sell you the right stove to do the right job, so you become a sale person for their shop!!
If you need anymore information